1 in 3 Australians aged 18-40 are stuck in the pay cheque cycle and struggling with credit card debt.
This 10 week course has helped hundreds to break out of this cycle.
Can you relate to any of these?
- You don’t live an extravagant lifestyle, you don’t drive fancy cars, go on extravagant holidays or eat out every night yet you are constantly juggling your bills and expenses.
- Despite earning a good household income, you find yourself living from pay cheque to pay cheque and wondering where all your money has gone.
- Whenever you have some ‘spare’ money, you transfer it to savings but no sooner have you transferred the funds to your savings account than a heap of bills and unexpected expenses turn up and wipe out your savings!
- Or perhaps you have been struggling with your credit card debt for what seems like an eternity, you throw any spare money you have at it but it just won’t go away!
"The good news is it does not have to be this way, at least not for you…"
The “10 Week Money Transformation Program” was created by Financial Coach and Grandma's Jars Founder - Phil McGilvray - with the purpose of equipping people with the knowledge, resources and support they need to take control of their money, get out of debt and consistently save more money.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AS PART OF THE
'10 WEEK MONEY TRANSFORMATION'
- DISCOUNTED COURSE FEES
- 10 LIVE COACHING SESSIONS
- 12 MONTHS ACCESS TO GRANDMA'S JARS BUDGET APPLICATION
- ACCESS TO THE GRANDMA'S JARS PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- 8 WORKSHEETS AND RESOURCES
- RECORDING IF YOU CAN'T MAKE SESSION
- ACCOUNTABILITY, ENCOURAGEMENT AND ANSWERS TO ALL OUR QUESTIONS
- DISCOUNTED ACCESS TO FUTURE COURSES AND RESOURCES
- ACCESS TO OUR RAVING FANS REFERRAL PROGRAM WHEN YOU REFER FRIENDS TO FUTURE PROGRAMS
Right now, my one on one coaching clients pay $1,400 to $2,500 for my 12-month coaching program. At this rate I can attest to hundreds of happy successful clients over the years.
Your investment for the 10-week program is $370 payable in 10 weekly installments of $37
Alternatively if you pay upfront the cost is just $297
Please note - this is a discounted rate purely for this Beta testing group. Next year I will be charging $57/ week or $447 as an upfront payment
Let’s work together to help you Master Your Money and make 2018 your best year ever!
What will be covered in the course?
Topic #1: Getting a comprehensive understanding of your income and ALL your expenses
Topic #2: Setting up a realistic budget in the Grandma’s Jars budget application
Topic #3: Income Vs Expenses, strategies for cutting back your expenses
Topic #4: How to live to your budget so your potential savings become reality
Topic #5: Identifying and overcoming the 3 most common obstacles to budgeting success.
Topic #6: Balancing your budget with your bank account
Topic #7: The ideal bank account structure to support your budget
Topic #8: The proven 6-step roadmap to breaking the pay cheque cycle, eliminating debt and saving more money
Topic #9: A proven plan to eliminate credit card and personal debt
Topic #10: Setting and achieving important lifestyle goals, like buying a house, starting a business, educating the kids etc
- Money set aside to cover your bills as they turn up
- An understanding of how to budget to track your spending
- Knowledge of how much you afford to spend without blowing the budget
- Identification of exactly how much you can realistically save every month
- Implementation of the ideal bank account structure
- Know how to use the End of Month Summary (EOMS) to track your progress
- Have a concrete plan to break the pay cheque cycle and eliminate debt
- Have your own debt elimination plan in place
- Have a positive framework to discuss money with your spouse/partner
- Have a plan to make your lifestyle goals a reality-Woo Hoo!!
Typical program details
There will be three groups with a maximum of 10 people in each group.
Group #1 – will run at 8pm AEDT on Tuesday evenings. (first session November 21st)
Group #2 – will run at 12pm AEDT Monday (first session November 20th) to accommodate East Coast Canadian and US participants.
Group #3 - will run at 7am AEDT Monday (first session November 20th) to Accommodate UK, European, West Coast Canadians and US Participants.
If you are not sure about the time zone differences please don't hesitate to clarify with me.
How we will manage the Christmas Break:
Please note: I understand that people will be away over the Christmas period, so once registered I will send you a link to the Private Facebook group where we can discuss the relevant dates.
At this stage I am thinking we will run lessons 1 and 2 this year to get you set up and started with the budget, and then recommence with session 3 in mid to late January.