Financially Fit E-mail Course
Does any of following apply to your financial circumstance? Our course can help you if any of the following apply :
- You have over $5k debt.
- You're concerned about your home loan.
- You don't currently have a budgeting plan in place.
- You make a respectable salary, but can't seem to save.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Account for your budgeting shortfall
Tackle your debt
Identify your financial profile
Procure a sustainable cash reserve
How It Works
Once you have registered for the course, we will send you the lessons and materials by email. You will receive one email a day, for 20 days. Each daily email includes a lesson and further resources for budgeting and saving money. You can take as much time as you want as these materials are yours to keep. After 20 days, you will have received all materials and resources from the course.
Course Outline, By Day
1. You Cannot Fool the Golden Rule
2. Identifying True Savings
3. Keeping Track of Your Spending
4. Adjusting Your Budgeting Shortfall
5. What a Good Budget Will Do For You
6. The Ideal Bank Account Structure For Your Budget
7. Taking Control of Your Finances is a 5 Step Process
8. The 3 Types of Money Managers
9. The Importance of a Good Cash Reserve
10. The 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Reducing Debt
11. A Proven Debt Elimination Strategy
12. Exchanging Your Life For Stuff
13. Your Home Loan Is Not a Loved Member of Your Family
14. Establishing the Ideal Bank Account Structure
15. Five Simple Habits With the Power to Transform Your Finances
16. Be Purposeful About Your Finances
17. Normal Equals Broke.
18. An Inventory of Everything
19. Are You Financially Prepared?
20. Tracking Your Finances
Start Your Budgeting Journey Today !
Take the first step on the path to financial success. Simply enter your email to subscribe to the Financially Fit E-course. So long as you commit, you will see major results in your savings. Guaranteed.