- How you interact with our website, including how many pages you visit and how much time you spend on each page.
- Which sites referred you to www.grandmasjars.com
- Which keywords used in Google led you to www.grandmasjars.com
- General data about visitors such as location, browser, and language settings.
Data gathered from our visitors is used for the following reasons:
- Marketing Purposes
- Troubleshooting and identifying potential website and server problems
- Optimizing www.grandmasjars.com for our visitors
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personally identifying information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
We use information collected in the ways above for marketing and efficiency purposes. Such information will be used to better target users that come to our sites with special deals or tailored content. We may also use such information to improve the functionality of our website. No information gathered by browsing will be shared with any third party, except in circumstances where it is required by law.
Any personal information, such as name, physical address or financial information will only be voluntarily collected from users of the site. We do not gather any personally identifiable information. Any such voluntarily submitted information will not be divulged to a third party, except where express consent is given by the user, or in such cases as required by law.
Removing and Updating Personal Information
You may request, update, remove, or otherwise inquire about the information we may have collected from you by emailing us at [email protected]. If we inadvertently collect more personal information than intended, we try our best to delete the extra information. However, deleted information may continue to persist on backup media.